Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Got our Documents

Well today I had to run to Gladney for a meeting. I was speaking there for a few minutes on taking pics for birthmoms and APs. It went over really well. I even had a shoot right after with a birthmom and her baby. While there our caseworker delivered our papers. YAY! Feels real now.

While I was there I was talking to the lady in charge of the program we will be going through. She told me that they will do a completely new homestudy because the last wasnt done by them and it will help them get to know is. Usually they dont do the homestudy before the training but since the training isnt until January then they will do this in the meantime. She also told me she wont even begin to look for our child or recommend us until after the training. That was kind of discouraging but our child is out there and I can not rush this process. God will reveal our son to us in His time. I am just praying that isnt 5 years from now!

When I think about it January is only 3 months away. We do the 3 days of training then and it will be better because Paul will have days off he can take and hopefully we can find a sitter by then.

I am starting to get excited and feel like this is really happening. I really believe God was preparing us. By giving me a love for fitness and nutrition I can make sure that I learn about diets for kids with down syndrome so I can make sure he is getting the best for his body. Anyways. I dont know what is to come but I am excited for it. I pray this is our last Christmas as a family missing a member. Next year I am praying we will have our 6 children and a 12 foot tree. What a beautiful picture in my head 6 little ones under the tree in matching jammies. Its also a silent picture in my head too :)


Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.