Thursday, February 2, 2012

Costco Parking Lot

Tonight we went to get a Costco membership. It's time. We finally have to buy in bulk, lol. There was a good coupon in the mail that would give us a 10.00 gift card for joining and a bunch of coupon, so we thought why not.

I got out of the truck and just as I did the people who parked next to us were trying to get in their car. Sometimes when we go places I think people must think we are a clown car because the kids just keep pouring out of the truck. I apologized for the wait to the man and he said, "Don't worry about it we have six." SIX! So cool!! I told him we did too, then I remembered we didnt. We only have 5. So I said, "Er, I mean we are adopting number six."

Then it got "Godly" for lack of a better term. You know when you are at that place at the right time and feel that God orchestrated the whole thing. He said, "3 of ours are adopted." Seriously??? "And my wife is a Gladney baby." O. M. Gosh!

We were talking for quite some time when his wife got outta the car. I apologized to her for keeping them. She said, "No worries, I just wanted to come join the party." She spoke about how she lost 12 babies. 12. Can you imagine? 10 miscarriages and 2 stillbirths. Oh my heart broke for her. She teared up when she talked about how her mom told her that God had given her mother a vision to tell her daughter on the day her baby died. Her mother saw her daughter lifting a Hispanic baby girl out of her crib. Three years after her mother passed away the vision came true.

They had toyed with the idea of adopting and when they finally decided to pray about it together something wonderful happened. She told us that they had prayed at about 2:30pm and the next day around 10 they got a call. It was someone wanting to know if they could adopt 2 children a boy and a girl. They did a homestudy the next day and the kids were placed that evening. I bet you already guessed the kids were hispanic. Her mom never got to see the vision through earthly eyes she said. What an amazing story.

Not only do they have a large family, they adopted, mom was from Gladney and they homeschool and don't vaccinate. They were so wonderful. We got her name and the name of the Co-op they belong to so we can join.

I think it was all kind of confirmation that we are doing exactly what He wants and letting us know, it'll be ok.

Isn't it amazing when God gives you such a blessing in places you never would think. So glad we went to Costco! Thank you Lord!!!

Be blessed

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is soooooo amazing! What a lucky baby you will have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we will be the lucky ones to have him. We are hoping to have a 2-5 year old with down syndrome. We really are getting very excited.

    Be blessed
    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.