Thursday, March 8, 2012

Something wicked this way comes

Since the day before the homestudy we have had some daily annoyances. First there was Noah losing his health insurance. I knew it was a mistake and was not worried but still it took 8 hours to reach a live person. I was so irritated. I needed to spend that day getting ready for the homestudy. Instead I spent it on the phone hearing please press 1, press 7, press 785632587412548532458598253326521 goodbye! Sigh

Then the dryer broke. The brand new dryer. We bought a washer and dryer and returned our other ones because they were just too expensive. We thought we were doing the right thing. We did do the right thing. But a family our size can not afford to be out a dryer especially the day before a homestudy.

We got through the homestudy. Then after the homestudy it has been just these daily minor annoyances. This will not deter us from adopting. Nope. God works all things together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose.

BE blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.