Our International homestudy will be on 4-12-12 at 630pm. This week we went back and forth on what agency to use. We had 2 great agencies but we needed to go with the one that had our child's file. It was back and forth back and forth for several days. Yesterday, I had enough and said, "Ok God. I'm done with this. We have wasted enough time on this. I want one agency and only one agency by tomorrow."
Well this morning I woke up called the one agency and they said as much as they wanted to be our agency they didnt have the file after all. So they wished us luck and I called the other agency and got everything together. We then called our case worker for the homestudy and set that appointment.
I thanked God for another prayer answered by getting us the agency. Then everyone that I needed to call, answered and we got the ball rolling.
Tonight we printed out our service agreement and got it in an envelope ready to be sent tomorrow.
We got an email from our other case worker. She gave us more information on our little guy. Big words. I have no idea what they mean. We tried googling. We should get his file in a week or so.
So our next step is to file commitment papers with the MOJ in our child's country. (Ministry of Justice)
Please keep us in your prayers. We have a lot to get done and a lot of money to raise. Click HERE to donate to our Kindle Fire giveaway. That is only going on for 10 more days. Dont miss out on a chance to win a Kindle Fire!!!
Thank you all for the love and support you have shown us. We feel so loved and can not wait to show you our child home where he is suppose to be.
Be blessed
Wow, things are moving along for you! I'm keeping you in my prayers, as usual - I hope we'll both have new additions soon!
ReplyDeleteWhen God moves He really moves! We are so excited to watch you begin this amazing journey!
ReplyDelete