Today I was weary. I got a great pep talk from a friend tonight and I have a little more strength. Then someone emailed me and said they would pay for the Kindle fire for the giveaway! Wow!
At first we were not suppose to tell anyone where our child was. But recently everything went public so I can share some details with you.
Our little man is 4 years old and lives in Pl*ven, Bu*garia. He is in a size 6-9 months we are told.(this is what we are told) He drinks a type of broth mixture from a bottle and is allotted 5 minutes per meal. He gets his diaper changed once every 24 hours. Have you heard about Ple*ven? If you are in the adoption world then I am sure you have heard of it.
Here are a few articles about Ple*ven.
http://www.only1mom.com/2012/02/help-provide-medical-care-to-orphans.html
http://www.only1mom.com/2012/04/pleven-next-steps-to-help.html
I can't find the actual articles I was reading though I think they are on my facebook page.
We want to get our little boy home to his mama and papa. It costs 24,000.00 to adopt him. He is so very tiny. If he is moved to an institute where 4-18 year olds go he will get trampled to death. Our hope is to get the commitment fee of 3500. as fast as possible so we can tell Bul*garia we are serious and committed to him and then maybe he will stay where he is. Where he is isnt great either but they keep him on the 6th floor with the sickest of the sick kids. They do that for his safety.
I pray that y'all will help us get our boy! We can not wait to show you a picture and tell you his name! We have named him. Although we are missing a second middle name. The faster we get that 3500. the faster we can show you him :) The kids will be doing a fundraiser next for their new brother. At first it was suppose to be for government fees but now we are making it for the commitment money. I will share more details with you soon.
Our first fundraiser only has a few more days left. We are hoping to raise at least 1400. That is all needed for the homestudy so we can't use any of that toward our commitment fees.
Ways you can help.
Donate to our adoption fund. There should be a link on the side of the blog ----->
Pray for us. Pray for our son who doesnt know how much his mama and daddy love him.
Spread the word!
Donate stuff for our yard sale May 4th and 5th
Donate stuff for our spaghetti dinner.
Check back on the blog for updates.
Say something encouraging.
Thank you!!!!
Be blessed
You can do this Beck family!!
ReplyDelete