Sunday, June 3, 2012

BOWS FUNDRAISER!

Boy are you in for a treat! I have an amazing bestie who has so generously given us a ton of bows to sale. She made each and everyone and has refused to take money for them. All the proceeds we make from this sale go to the boys adoption! 100% !!! Now there is one catch.....all I have pictured is all I have. That means once they are sold they are sold and no one else can order that specific item. All items that need shipped will be 1.50 for shipping unless you order multiple items it will go up by .50

Ponytails 3.00 each or 2 for 5.00










Grad keyrings 2.50 each

Baby girl socks 4.00

Small purse 5.00


 Large  clips 8.00
5.00 clip sets

5.00 medium clips


3.00 small clips
8.00 large clip

                                                                       8.00 headbands



You can leave a comment on here with the items you want to purchase and your email. I will email you on how to pay. You can pay in person, mail a check or money order or click on our donate button via our we pay account , NOT REESES RAINBOW ACCOUNT! It can not go into that account to buy bows. Thanks so much for supporting us!

Happy Buying!

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.