Saturday, June 9, 2012

Prayers

So much is going on lately. I thought I would make a prayer list and if I forgot anyone please add it in the comments

Aralyn Faith: She has some chromosomal issues like Noah. Right now she is vomiting and having seizures, please join with me in praying for healing. Doctors said she wouldnt live to see one and soon she will be two. Rejoice with me, we serve a mighty God.

Michaela: She has neurofibermatosis and a brain tumor on her optic nerve since she was 18 months old. She is 13. Tonight she went via an ambulance to the hospital because her headaches were so bad. The tumor has grown significantly. They want to operate, she feels like she will die during the surgery, parents dont know what to do. Her mama is my very dear friend. I love this family. Her husband married Paul and I. I use to watch the kids. Please please pray with me for healing, strength and guidance. Let them know exactly what to do and all other doors they are not to do be closed.

Pray for people on facebook lots of crap going on there. Fighting name calling and general nastiness. Pray God convicts their hearts and restores peace to them.

Ian, he is a little guy I took pictures of when I was in Pa. He was taken to CHP today with something wrong. He also has a terminal brain tumor. Please pray for a complete healing and for strength for this family. They are wonderful people who deserve to be blessed. I am "real life" friends with his mama it isnt fair that he has to go through this. I believe he also has CP. He has a gtube and trache.

Ryan, Liam, Denali, Pierce, Rowan, Noah (not ours) all the little children that are dealing with cancer, heart problems, hospital stays. 

Pray for our adoption and the adoption of all our friends in this wonderful adoption community. Pray for the orphans.

And lastly please pray for us. We have a big day ahead of us on June 12th. I can not go into details online as to what we will be doing but we need prayer. Pray for God's will to be done in the situation and our hearts to be okay with whatever God chooses to do.

Thanks so much.

Be blessed

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.