Thursday, August 9, 2012

Feeling defeated

This may not be coherent. Im exhausted. All week we have not heard from CPS. Today I went to the state rep and told them. Well that seemed to work. I got a call and Micah's caseworker said they were getting on a plane at 245pm tomorrow. Yay! All was well until......

I tried calling to get plane info. He refused to answer. I called about 10 other people. No answer. I was furious and frustrated. Finally I get a call from the case worker telling me that he isnt coming. He has another adoption in North or South Carolina on Wednesday and its too overwhelming. He doesnt want to come.

All hell broke loose at this point.

Long story short (will tell the whole thing when I dont have a crying headache and my eyes arent all swollen from crying) we still dont know. We wont know until tomorrow.

Please pray.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.