We have complied our dossier and now that I found my drivers licence we can get the final document and then send it for apostilling. We still owe about 150. for the appostilles. Monday or Tuesday we will get the addendum to the homestudy and then we will be all ready. It will cost about 130 or more to ship the dossier to Bu*garia. So that means we need to raise some cash.
Would you please consider donating to help us be able to appostille and mail our dossier? We do plan to have a spaghetti dinner in the very near future to raise money for travel and the last of the agency fees. I should travel 5 or so weeks after they receive the dossier. Things are moving right along.
I can absolutely not wait to meet our new sons. I cant wait until our family is here and complete. It's hard to explain how much I miss children I have never met. My heart knows they are mine though and I long to be with them.
Please hold us up in prayer. As with any step in adoption the closer we get the more attacks we get. The newest attack is from a pestering landlord. He is really wearing us out but we can not move before the end of the adoption or else we would have to change all the paper work.
Please pray for Misha and Judah. Pray that they are safe and warm and fed and loved. That their hearts would soften toward Paul and I. Pray for our other children. That they would know and accept what is coming. Thank you all for supporting us in this journey that God has taken us on. In my wildest dream I could not have dreamt 3 adoptions in one year, but I would not change it for the world.
*If you would like to donate you can look over to the right -------> scroll a little and you will see a donate now button. Right above where it says blog archive and right under our Goal Meter. Our short term goal is 320. and that will go to mailing and appostilling the dossier. Thanks so much!!
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.