Saturday, October 20, 2012

Our 1st ever Buddy Walk!

Today was our very first Buddy Walk. We were all super excited. Micah actually didnt understand where we were going. I thought he would love it but then I remembered he hates crowds. He didnt have any outbursts or anything he just wanted held a lot and was overly focused on food.




He got his picture taken with the cheerleading squad who all fawned all over him (can you blame them). Then he got his picture with 3 beauty queens. One even gave him an autographed picture. See what that extra chromosome gets you!! 





He got to sit in a firetruck, go in a bouncy house, hug lots of people and people in costumes. Micah listened to music, ate with his friend and family, walked most of the buddy walk, got his picture taken a lot and met other kids that sport that little something extra like him. He made monkey face cupcakes, made a tile craft and had a very good time. 











All in all it was an awesome day! Can't wait to do this every year!!!

be blessed

1 comment:

  1. I was SO looking for you guys! I didn't expect it to be as busy as it was. Our first buddy walk with our little princess too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.