Friday, December 14, 2012

Verbal Approval!

That's right folks our verbal approval was given Dec 12th 2012 and now all we need is a signature and then I will be on a plane flying across the world to see my boys! It is really happening. I am so excited and nervous.

If you could join us in prayer we still need money to travel so pray that all comes in before we need to leave.

Also please pray for us to get our travel dates by Christmas! I don't mean travel by then I just mean dates. That would be a super cool Christmas gift!

God is so good and so faithful. We are just abundantly blessed.  Thank you all for your support and prayers and donations and just everything y'all have done for our family and our boys to bring them home. Soon I will hold them in my arms and whisper to them "I'm your mama."

I will not leave you as orphans. I will come for you.- John 14:18

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.