Everyday I have about a million things to get done before bed. I wake up at around 6 am for some quiet time and bathroom alone time, then all too soon my 6 lovies are up and ready to start their day. I make breakfast, clean up breakfast, change diapers, get kids on the potty, check email, work with the boys one on one doing school and therapy at home. I get the older ones doing their schoolwork and then see how many appointments I have that day. Then depending on the day there is in home therapy, therapy at the office or doctors appointments. Morning snack, then lunch, then some playtime before nap. Nap, cleaning, laundry, more schoolwork for the older ones, more cleaning for me, more laundry, more cooking, more cleaning, more diapers, grocery shopping, and wait for Paul to get home so I can have a break, then baths and bed.
Still
I wake up and pray for my boys.
I get in the shower and I pray for my boys.
I make breakfast and I think about how their day is almost done.
I change diapers and think soon I will have 2 more to change.
I prepare food for lunch and count out 6 plates while thinking about my boys and soon counting out 8 plates.
I sit with my children for school and my mind is on my boys.
I hold my youngest and think about the last time I held my boys, how they felt in my arms, how they smelled.
I go out to ride the horse or take the kids to ride and I pray for my boys and think about their first time on the horse. Will they be scared? Will they love it? Will Misha giggle and Judah smile showing his dimples while riding with me or their Dad?
I think about dinner and how soon there will be 2 more plates. I think about how they are sleeping when we are eating dinner.
I think about putting Misha and Noah in the bath together and can only imagine how wet the entire room will be with those two!
As Paul is upstairs praying with each child before bed I think about him kneeling beside Misha's bed and Judah's bed and teaching them to pray.
As I fall asleep I pray for my boys.
Even though my days are full and busy my heart knows something is missing. My boys are the first thing I think about in the morning and the last before my eyes close. I think of them everyday in every situation. I miss them so much it aches sometimes. How can two littles that I only spent a week with make such an impact on my life and heart?
I can absolutely not wait to head back over and pick them up. Please God let it be soon.
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.