Today 3-21 is world Down syndrome day. 3 copies of the 21st chromosome is Down syndrome.
This year I didn't get to do anything or plan anything. We had a full day of appointments for Micah. It was our first meeting with the behavioral therapist. She was explaining things to me that helped me but also hurt because I just know that he has fetal alcohol syndrome. The things she was saying made sense.
With all the appointments and therapies we were able to have lunch together just me and him and that was nice. He wore his buddy walk shirt as did I and he even had mismatched crazy socks on.
Next year will hopefully be better. We will all be home together and have the new routine down, I hope.
We did however finish the night off happy happy happy. Took Big sister to karate and played at the park then put on some Toby Mac in the car and sang and danced. Micah was very chatty tonight. He even ferried to himself at Micah Mac. lol.
Here is a video from yesterday but its the kids fav song and we sung it tonight too just didn't record it. Boy has some serious moves. Haha
Happy world Down syndrome day!
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.