Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Court date

Well folks we got it! The illusive court date! Drum roll please
(How do I type a drum roll?) 
Blllll....no drrrrrrrrr... Brrrrrr.... Ok this isn't working so just insert drum roll here please.

MAY 28th!!!

Yay!! 

If you know my family at all you know that date has such significance. That is Noah's gotcha day! And it's the day before my birthday. 

God is so good.  I am so excited, but I have to be honest..I wasn't surprised.

This weekend was hard. Just really missed my boys and was tired in the waiting. Well Sunday morning came and my Papa held me close. All the worship was about freedom. I knew God was doing something.  I felt such utter peace. I was basking in His  glory. I was being held by my Papa and I didn't want to leave.  The service was amazing and most of the congregation was drunk in the Spirit.  The rest of the day was busy but beautiful and we went back to church that night wanting more. And we got it!!!! 

I knew that I knew that I knew our court date would be this week. I said it would be Monday. When that didn't happen I didn't get discouraged I went to my Papa expecting. Papa, tomorrow! I believe it! And here it is tomorrow.

I heard the email noise and my eyes weren't even open as I scrolled through the 26 messages. It wasn't there.  Went back to sleep. Woke up again and it was there and actually had been there earlier I just didn't see it. 

Immediately I said "You are so good! God you are so good to me." 

We are missing a document from the orphanage or CPS there, but God will bring it. Please pray for that.

Also pray for the money to come in. We can not pick them up if the money isn't there.  Pray it comes in.

Thank you all so much. 

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.