I have made the same trip to an from the hospital everyday this week so far. One time I am going to do it without my GPS. Haha. Today it was just Misha who went. We saw endo.
Misha is always so bubbly and happy. We valet parked got out and he was just a chipper lil dude. The hospital is bright and colorful.
We got right in to see Endo. She spent almost the entire 3.5 hours we were there with us. Apparently what Misha has is Pan Hypopit. He doesn't have a pituitary gland and that affects so much. Still even with Pan Hypopit he is very small. She said his bone age was not 18 months like we thought, but that of a 6 month old. The Dr said he is the most severely delayed bone age she has ever seen in her life. Wow!
Misha needs an MRI and lots more medical appointments. He will need to be on one drug round the clock for life. We are praying the medical will betaken care of. Each bill comes in higher than the last but God is faithful.
I will update again when I have more time but for now please just keep praying for us.
Be blessed





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.