Friday, August 2, 2013

MRI part 1



Misha had his MRI this morning. It's been a crazy hectic day. I had to get the kids up and ready and 3 had to go with Paul and one with me. We only have one car. So I needed to get 4 kids in the car and take Paul and Judah, Noah and Sarie to the uhaul place and then book it to the hospital. 

Paul is currently packing our old house, by himself, and packing the truck. Noah and Sarie have therapy today but at the old house because she doesn't do the new house. 

I made it to the hospital just in time. I hate being late. Parked by far away and realized I didn't have the stroller. Sigh. Oh well. We made it to registration and got all checked in. They know me there. They know my boys. I don't know how to feel about that. Lol 

When we got back to the room Misha was the hit of the party. He was a bit nervous but still all smiles.  I made sure they understood they needed to give him solu-cortef before the procedure and they assured me it would be done. So after we played and the nurses fell in love it was time for him to go to sleep. 

They let me go in the room. I sang to him as they put the mask on and he fell asleep. I cried. It's so hard seeing your kid go through that. No matter how many kids or how many times. 

I went to grab a drink and sit down to wait to hear how he was. I was sitting at registration for probably 40 mins when I realized ,"hey! This isn't where I'm suppose to be!!" Kinda panicked a little and went up to the gals behind the desk to ask where to go. They all gotta kick outta me. They know me now since I'm here everyday. I got a bless your heart and told them I knew it was bad when I got a bless your heart in Texas :) 

My good friend and fellow sn mom kept me company on the phone for an hour while I waited. It took forever.

Be blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.