Jeremiah 22:16 He defended the cause of the poor and needy,
and so all went well.
Is that not what it means to know me?”
declares the Lord.
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world. James 1:27
He is five and just arrived to the mental hospital a few months ago. Why? Simply because he is five and hasn't been adopted yet.
He is seven. In a crib and as small as a two year old.
These children are all over eighteen and not able to be adopted anymore.
She is twenty eight years old and the size of a seven year old.
Exodus 22:22-24
You shall not mistreat any widow or fatherless child. If you do mistreat them, and they cry out to me, I will surely hear their cry, and my wrath will burn, and I will kill you with the sword, and your wives shall become widows and your children fatherless.
Isaiah 1:17
Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow's cause.
Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute.
Psalm 82:3
Job 29:12
Because I delivered the poor who cried for help, and the fatherless who had none to help him.

“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. John 14:20-21
In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts 20:31
Psalm 82:3-4 Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.