Friday, October 28, 2011

Moving Along

This morning I got an email from Gladney. It caught me off guard and happy tears were shed. Its nothing hugely important just a website that shows we are in this process and moving along. That coupled with a friend seeing our file on the desk of a worker at Gladney just makes me realize this is real. Very real. We are getting ready to go again. This amazingly beautiful hard life altering journey is on its way. And God willing we will be blessed again with an extra special little boy.

Thank you God. Thank you for the life that I had that brought me to this place where I have a heart for what breaks Yours. Thank you for allowing me to see really see that All things Do work together for good. I pray You would keep our children all of them safe and warm and let them know truly how much they are loved. In Jesus name Amen

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.