Today was a crap day. I got out of bed at 3am after tossing and turning all night. I could barely breath without being in pain. I wrote a note, found my keys and thinking somehow I broke a rib I headed to the ER.
After hours in the ER being in severe pain and not being allowed anything, because I drove myself, I was released. I have bronchitis, a UTI and a uterine fibroid. WOW! When I got home Paul had just woken up and didnt see my note. I surprisingly wasnt sleepy more exhausted but I decided to do what any sane person would do in that much pain...I went to the gym for spin class.
Well the pain got the best of me and 30 mins in I needed to get out of there. I headed to the pharmacy to fill the Rx I got. By this time I was barely standing and starting to get irritable. That could have been though because a woman backed her car into me almost hitting me. Seriously she was about an inch from my ribs. She wouldnt stop! Ugh! I got the meds and a peach and went home.
I needed sleep. So I took the pills laid down and tried to sleep. It was useless. 5 kids, a husband and therapists all coming in there was no sleep for me. I got up and started going through the adoption papers. I got everything in order and got them ready for Gladney. We got in the car and headed to Gladney. Everything was great. The papers were getting dropped off, pictures were getting dropped off and we were headed to vacation Friday morning.
I got to Gladney and got to talk to our friend and CW Holly. We had brought her some of our homemade pumpkin butter. I gave her the CDs she gave me a book we talked and laughed and then it was off to see Nancy our friend before heading to church. Got everyone in the car still laughing and feeling good and it wouldnt work.
If you are new to the adoption scene this may surprise you. Those of you who have been there done that know the car is the first thing satan hits when you start an adoption.
The car dealer was of no help and just got us angry. We found through our friend Nancy a place called Christian Brothers. Even though the warrenty would cover the cost taking it to the dealer we chose to take it there. Praying it was the right choice.
Our vacation may have to be canceled. I am so upset. I was really looking forward to it. We as a family really needed that time. I am exhausted and beaten up. Satan thought he would mess with us, it was more than obvious. I went to the bathroom stood my ground and said "satan we will continue on this journey. Breaking our car will not make us stop following God's will in our life. Not going on vacation will not stop us from adopting a child. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! I took a deep breath and I walked out. I meant every word too. The Lord gives and the Lord takes away and still I say blessed be the name of the Lord.
Praying it all works out.
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.