Well I had to tell a few people about the adoption in order to get our references filled out. I started thinking about the homestudy. I hope that this time I wont be as neurotic but I am sure I will be. What I was thinking about was the interview with the kids.
We havent told them yet. I really dont want to tell them either. I would rather wait until the last possible minute. Only because I really dont want to get their hopes up. I may call Gladney and ask them what we should do.
Anyways the paperwork is getting filled out. We hope to get our physicals next week. I am hoping to get the diningroom table built before the homestudy and maybe some more furniture.
All in all it is progressing but we are still keeping it quiet. I am still very excited. I feel less urgency now that we are in the process. So when it happens it happens I am in no rush.
I do still continue to have the dreams. The one night I actually saw like a school picture of the cutest little boy with DS. He had brown hair and was older. I dont remember anything but that about the dream. Maybe he is our child? Who knows. I guess we will all just have to wait and see.
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.