Well we are getting our documents ready. I am going to try to go to the dmv tomorrow or wednesday and get my drivers license. Then I can have the background checks and fbi clearances started.
Our dear friend Nancy has her recommendation almost ready to send to Gladney and then I sent the paper to my foster mom so she could do it too. We have to have a pastor and employer too so I told Paul to have those submitted.
That still is only 4 and we need 5. Kinda hard when we are not telling people. I dont know who I can ask. Wait it came to me, I will go ask her then hopefully have our 5.
Great now we have our 5!
The other night I had the privilege of going to the airport to photograph a family bringing their daughter from Pskov home. She has DS. This is their 5th child, 2nd child with DS. It was amazing. Really cant describe it. It was inspiring watching and seeing what freedom and redemption looks like. It made me long for the day our child will be here. We are so excited! The kids (which we still have not told) want a brother and a sister with DS. lol. Paul says no no, not two! lol I dont think it the DS but more of the number 2 that was off putting to him.
Speaking of 2 and Paul. He had a weird dream the other night. He told me I went to the "kid farm" (so nice) and brought home two, a girl and a boy with ds. His first reaction was where are we going to fit them in our truck? Ok let me move Sarie here...lol. I told him maybe we should bring home two, he said NO! Lol. Maybe his dream is trying to tell him something, he says " Yeah its telling me not to eat that late, lol!"
Anyways I have to go pack. We are heading out for 10 glorious days!
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.