Friday, November 18, 2011

The Twins

Last night while I was looking on the TARE website I came across a new picture. Two boys going down a slide. I looked at them and I knew who they were. They were the twins I had seen in March and started advocating for. My heart leaped. They were taken off the website and I had been praying for them as well as many others. Here they were back up here looking fantastic! Juan and Victor. 3 yr old beautiful happy loving twins! Juan has DS and Victor has CP.

I want them. Thats no secret. I want them to be my boys. Paul says no. He would adopt Juan in a heartbeat but 2 is 1 too many. My heart hurts for them. Paul says 3 kids with special needs is a lot for a family. I agree. But why the connection? Why do I feel so strongly about these boys? If they are ours God will tell Paul, otherwise our child will be found and we will adopt him.

So until God tells Paul they are ours or until our their mama comes forward I will advocate for their adoption. They are in San Antonio foster care system. Their adoption is free or minimal cost(travel). Just think of how they will thrive having a mama and daddy. Could your pray for them please?

Here is a link to them

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.