Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Slackin'

So Paul and I have been slackin on the adoption front lately. Today I need to get the folders back out and keep pressing on. Its not that we arent excited, we are. Its just we have 5 children and so far during this process we had a 10 day vacation, our car broke, Paul lost his job and I am getting surgery. That is a lot to deal with. Haha.

On top of all of that we believe we are meant to move. Still stay in Texas but moving more toward our church and the part of Ft Worth Paul fell in love with when we adopted Noah. So what does this mean for our adoption? Well we may have to do 2 homestudies if we dont have our child before we move.

I guess with all the move stuff we should get on the ball and finish this up fast. But still there is no way of knowing how long we will wait for our child so several homestudies may be just what we have to go through.

Ok well back to the paperwork.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.