We are a family vacation right now and it has halted the process of getting all the paperwork to our case worker. I cant wait to get back and finish it. I also left my book at home I am suppose to read. So I will have to do that too when we get back.
While on this vacation I cant help but think and hope this is our last vacation without our next son. I wonder more and more what he will look like and how old he will be. I wonder how the kids will react to another child and if it will be really hard adopting an older child.
Ive been thinking about all the pictures I have taken on this vacation. Thinking how I now have some to put in a profile but more than that thinking about how next year we hope to have another child in these pictures. Thinking about how having us as parents will be for him. Not saying we are great, Paul is, I fall short daily. Sometimes I actually worry I will screw all of them up or am screwing all of them up and how another child doesnt deserve this life. Then God reminds me I am loved I am His and He can help. Thank you Lord.
So while the papers are on hold we will enjoy this vacation as a family of 7. Hoping to get everything left turned in next week and then schedule the homestudy. Paul and I decided to announce our adoption on the last day of November because it is National Adoption Month. We hope our homestudy will be done or scheduled by then.
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.