So I have been thinking a lot about names. I want to name our next child. I really liked the name Micah Jude. Then for some reason recently I havent been liking it. Last night Paul and I were talking about the age our next child would be and just getting excited. Then I told him a name I had really fallen in love with lately. So I ask him what the name meant and he didnt know so I looked it up. The name means "Praise and Thanks."
The name is Judah. When I close my eyes and picture Judah I picture a little blonde haired boy with a mowhawk. He is around 2 yrs old. Do I believe this is my child, no. I dont know what age or what our son will look like. But I do know that I want to name him. Funny thing is that I cant think of a middle name. I think this could be because his name he has now we would use as his middle name.
Now I know Noah was to be Blaze. He will be grateful he dodged that bullet, haha. When we saw Noah and fell in love with him he was Noah. He always will be Noah. Maybe that is why I want to name our next son? i dunno, but I do know that I hope we can name him Judah. It seems like like a beautiful and strong name.
I can't wait to see a picture of our child or hear about him. I can't wait until he is in our family as our son forever.
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.