There are more and more children...boys with DS coming up on adoptiouskids or other foster adoption websites. I look at each one and think 2 things. 1- Could this be our son and 2- if only we were already ready to submit.
I know all things in God's time. Trust me I know. Im not rushing anything or wanting to pick a child just for having a child. I want to embrace this process and really want to know that a certain child is ours.
We are still planning to announce, at the end of this month, to the world we are adopting. Yesterday Trin ask me if we would ever adopt again. I think the kids will embrace it too. I think they are ready. I think we are all ready not only to adopt but to start a fantastic life here.
Texas is home. It has felt like home since the moment we got here. Now we need to make a home. A permanent place that my kids know will always be theres. Its time to buy a house and start furnishing it. Im ready to settle down. At 30 I am ready. I pray that dream will happen soon.
Please pray for us. My husband's job. The perfect home for all of us. Our adoption and our child out there waiting to be in our arms.
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.