Monday, March 26, 2012

Lil Update

So our awesome caseworker told us that she sent our homestudy to Houston on 3/21/12 World Down Syndrome Day!! We are so excited to be that far already. She sent our homestudy, our picture and a photo album we made. Our case worker is amazing and if anyone is thinking about adoption y'all should use Gladney and ask for Tanya. She got us Noah too. She feels like family.

So anyways being the control freak I am haha I called the child's caseworker today. He answered the phone which was very impressive as I tried for several months to get a hold of him before. He and I spoke for 4 mins. He told me that he sent the homestudy on to the child's worker. Then he said he would maybe talk to the worker and see if he got the study and had a chance to look it over.

Then after I got off the phone I sent him a thank you email :) I want him to remember my name. I want him to know that I care because Paul and I really do.

Also we have some more news but I dont want to share just yet. I want to be certain before we make any posts. Just please keep us in your prayers.

Pray that we can bring home this child in Houston and soon. No one should have to wait for his mama and daddy.

Pray for us and a new situation that has come up

Thanks so much

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.