Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Then there were TWO??!!

Yes. What can I say? God touched my heart. He changed my husband and I. I am so glad He did to. We saw a little boy today in the same orphanage as "Mickey" our little guy we are trying to bring home. We had prayed God would show us if He wanted to have 2 come home with us and when we saw "Shawn" I knew. I knew that he was my child. I called Paul and he said "Yes"

So now we need the commitment fee of 3500 ASAP. We are praying God to give us the money by Friday. That is a God sized miracle! Only God can choose to do that! Will He? Is He laying us on your heart? We still have the kindle fundraiser going. We also have up for grabs a 100. amazon gift card for our buy your birthday fundraiser.

Please help us get the 3500. so Bul*garia knows that they are wanted children. That they are worth it. They have a hope and a future. They were fearfully and wonderfully made.

"Shawn" is 10 years old. Although from his picture he looks more like he is a year old. He is very tiny and very thin. I suspect he will need a gtube when he gets home. We get his file tomorrow.

"Mickey" is 4 years old and has some special needs. I won't go into detail right now but he needs to be home too.Although he looks chunky (Thank you Lord) he is very tiny in about 6 month clothing. Short and stalky.



Please help us reach our 3500. donation by Friday. Please.

Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Linnea, a friend just gave me your blog link, and I am thrilled to see these two little boys are coming into your family! I wanted to invite you to join the Pleven moms private yahoo group. Could you please email me at susanna@theblessingofverity.com?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.