Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Buy Your Birthday

NEW PRIZES ADDED!!!






We need to raise $3500 fast! Please take a minute and buy your birthday for $10. Then find as many other people to buy their birthday as you can. Once every day of the year is accounted for, we will draw a random day for each prize we have and that person will win. The more dates you buy the more chances you have to win!! If your birhtday is already accounted for, feel free to buy another day of the year that you're fond of :) Let's see how fast we can do this!

Just leave the day you are buying and the name for that day in a comment below after you donate.

Buy Your Birthday - Donate with WePay

January
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
April
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930
July
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031
October
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031
February
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26272829
May
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031
August
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031
November
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930
March
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
June
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
September
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1
2345678
9111112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30
December
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031
Buy Your Birthday - Donate with WePay




AVON GIFT BASKET WORTH OVER 100.00 IN AVON PRODUCTS! *basket and contents may vary from picture.
Beautiful handmade keychain

Set of bird magnets

28 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm in and I've invited my facebook friends and family to participate as well. I can't wait to see the calendar start filling up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.

    Be blessed
    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm buying Nicky's birthday! :) Oct 27.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I would if I could figure out the we pay thingy...LOL I will have to do it later when I have my card handy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We bought June 28 -- Paul A Beck
    and July 14 -- Robin Beck

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought October 25 and April 9. The names are Suzy Gidden and Paul Gidden respectively. Are your boys at Pleven?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much and happy belated bday to april 9 :-) yes our boys are in Pleven. I will get my husband to put those up for you. Be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much and happy belated bday to april 9 :-) yes our boys are in Pleven. I will get my husband to put those up for you. Be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much and happy belated bday to april 9 :-) yes our boys are in Pleven. I will get my husband to put those up for you. Be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  10. July 24, for Juliana <3
    Love, Ashley :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ashlee! March 19th (for me...Gianna's birthday was already taken!) May 8 (for Mia), June 7th (for Geno) and July 19th (for Mario!)
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

    Love,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  12. (not sure if I did it right - hopefully it shows up!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. October 21st and June 10th please!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you everyone! There are 62 birthdays up there!!! Y'all rock! 10 more months to fill up then the drawing!

    Be blessed
    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  15. April 5th and September 15th for my sponsored kids :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bought one for our son, Jedidiah, who is still in Hong Kong waiting to come home! His Birthday is April 19th.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I'm Sonja. I bought birthdays for my husband, myself and our 3 kids. Hubby is Sept. 2, I am July 30, Oldest DD is Nov 22, Twins are Aug. 19 so make one 19, and one 20 O.K ? My prayers are also with you and those babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. We always give out of our need, though we are fundraising ourselves, we have purchased 4 birthdays - May 13, May 21, January 6, and March 14 (this day is in honor of our twin boys birth and angel day). Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  19. February 18th for the beginning of our family!

    ReplyDelete
  20. We bought Feb. 19th, Zoe's birthday and Sept.25th, Grady's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this idea! When we're out of the financial woods a little more, if it's still going on, I want to participate. There are so many significant days to me. Most of my borrowed kids' birthdays, and my own, are already taken, which actually makes me smile... somebody else holds those days dear as I do. But I have others in mind for when the money train starts moving again...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can there be more than one name on a date?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Since we are trying to fill up the whole calendar no one name per date.

    Be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've got: February 15th and 22nd. May 6th and 29th. July 1st, 2nd, and 25th. August 18th and 21st. September 23rd. and November 6th and 15th.

    Julie Fisk

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.