Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just keep praying!

Just keep swimming praying Just keep praying Just keep praying!

Prayers seem to be working for the FBI prints! Yesterday I called the FBI and a woman answered and was very short with me and uncaring. Today I called back. A man answered. I explained our country would be closing for a summer break for several months and if there was anyway to get the prints back sooner I sure would appreciate it.  He said he couldnt make any guarantees but he would go to his supervisor and try and get the ball rolling. HE took down all our info. How wonderful! He was a delight to talk with to. God is doing great things here.

In other news we found out first draft of the homestudy was approved so all we need now is to do the i800a and then we can do the rest of the dossier. Things are moving.

Prayer requests

1- Health and safety of Misha and Judah

2- FBI prints ASAP

3- Our CW daughter is having brain surgery pray for her and her family.

4-That our boys would be home by the end of the year.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.