God is so good, ALL the time. And we know that He can do anything. I have been boldly asking for my boys to be home by the end of this year. That would have to be a God thing for it to happen. He can if He chooses though. I need some prayer.
We have our dossier almost done. We have to wait on our fingerprints. The FBI CS line tells us they are still in process and taking 8 weeks. This puts us at June 18th. The boys country closes from July to Sept.
Can you agree with me in prayer that God will bring the fingerprints this week. I would love to have them before we go to Pa. If not then I would love to have them when we get home from Pa. I still need to send them off to DC to have them appostilled. This takes the longest. Please join us in praying that we can receive them back this week or next.
Please also pray for our boys. Pray for health and healing. Pray for safety and that they are loved. Pray for their hearts are open to receive us as their family.
Thank y'all so much.
Be blessed
Prayers sent...we were able to get our fingerprints sooner by contacting our congressman. It really did help. We had ours in about four weeks. Prayers for you!
ReplyDeleteWhen are you coming to PA? I have some money I would like to give you guys for the adoption.
ReplyDelete