We have been learning about bold prayers and being persistent in our prayers. The other night at church they talked about the older woman in the Bible, the widow, who had a complaint and took it to the judge daily. He didnt care about her or the people he just wanted her to shut up. So he said "If she comes back one more time I will give her what she wants." It was because of her persistence.
They were saying at church we are just one prayer away from tipping the pot. I have circled my boys for months and months especially Micah. Today Im brokenhearted that one more day has gone by without his caseworker talking to mine. We are his parents, God ordained it and the state agreed. We need to have his file in order to move forward. All I have been asking for since June 12th has been a birth date and size. We are also asking for the file. My bold prayer is this is the week. Well its end of day Thursday and no word.
I sat on my bed after calling CPS people and getting no answer and began to cry. Then the pastors words came "You are just one prayer away from tipping the pot. Don't give up." SO with everything I have in me I am praying. Please God, please.
How can my heart hurt for someone I never met? How can I feel like my child needs me when I have not birthed him or ever laid eyes on him? How can I miss my son so much and yet never had him here with me? This mama's heart hurts. My heart knows some of my children are not here. I will not stop. I will fight, I will pray. Because they are worth it. Micah you are worth it! I will not leave you as orphans!
Be blessed
Praying the tipping prayers over your family and precious Micah right now. I already love him through praying for him and I cannot wait to meet him. Your breakthrough is coming, friend!!
ReplyDeleteChristina Burrell
Thank you so much!! I am glad to have met you and your family.
ReplyDeleteBe blessed
Ashlee