Have you heard of this gal?http://www.eonline.com/news/teen_mom_2s_jenelle_evans_estranged/326069
I was watching a few episodes in between cleaning and I just cried whenever they would show Janelle and her life. I sat down and prayed for her and was chatting with God. I think the reason this one girl's story affects me so much is I see in her what my life could have been had I not found God.
My upbringing was not the best. Lets just leave it at that shall we. I see this beautiful girl who is just so desperate. She has a mother who just could care less about her. She is searching for something, someone to love her and she isnt finding it. So she drinks, gets high, stays with an abusive man. When ask why she stays with Keifer the answer is always the same He needs me, I would never leave him. Oh how sad is that? She cant get control over her life or save her own life so she will try to save someone elses.
She is like any one of us. She is not accepted as who she is so she is willing to do deviant behavior to gain acceptance. Does she know that Jesus didnt came for the sick, the least of these, the unlovable?
The message says this really cool Later when Jesus was eating supper at Matthew's house with his close followers, a lot of disreputable characters came and joined them. When the Pharisees saw him keeping this kind of company, they had a fit, and lit into Jesus' followers. "What kind of example is this from your Teacher, acting cozy with crooks and riffraff?"
Jesus, overhearing, shot back, "Who needs a doctor: the healthy or the sick? Go figure out what this Scripture means: 'I'm after mercy, not religion.' I'm here to invite outsiders, not coddle insiders." Matthew 9:10-13
The headline of her story should read "When the fatherless grow up." She has no father in the picture, her mom is nuts, and an abusive boyfriend. Her life is chaos. Life without God is chaos.
All these girls not just Janelle has issues. I can't help but look at them and feel their hopelessness. You look at each one of these girls from teen mom and teen mom 2 and who is doing well? Just the couple that placed their child for adoption. Makes you wonder.....
http://www.wetpaint.com/teen-mom/articles/breaking-teen-mom-amber-portwood-sentenced-to-five-years-in-prison
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leah-messer-201284
http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/133432/teen_mom_kailyn_lowrys_std
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/06/04/corey-simms-nikkole-paulun-sexy-skype-chats/
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/05/31/maci-bookout-farrah-abraham-shocking-pic-boob-licking-teen-mom/
The list goes on and on and on....
http://www.wetpaint.com/teen-mom/articles/breaking-teen-mom-amber-portwood-sentenced-to-five-years-in-prison
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leah-messer-201284
http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/133432/teen_mom_kailyn_lowrys_std
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/06/04/corey-simms-nikkole-paulun-sexy-skype-chats/
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/05/31/maci-bookout-farrah-abraham-shocking-pic-boob-licking-teen-mom/
The list goes on and on and on....
Be blessed
I dont really agree that her mother doesnt care i feel her mother has been relied on to take care of her baby and bail janelle out of jail..jenelle needs to be given tough love and her and her mom need therapy..sadly its teen moms that behave as she does that gives other teen moms bad names..i wish shed go to church and let god into her life..he might be able to help her with her mental health issues..
ReplyDelete