Thursday, July 5, 2012

July


I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born,” says the Lord.
               Isiah 66:9 ncv

Today the kids and I were driving to Gladney to drop off Micah's bedding and donkey. I was thinking about July. July once was a sad month for me. Our second child's due date was July 18th. He never made it. God has used that awful time in my life for good. After we lost him I became infertile. We were able to get pregnant with Charidy. Then we had a lot of trouble after her trying to have another child. On July 18th we were told we were having Sarie. How cool is that! 

Now we have more reason to celebrate July. July is Micah's birthday month and maybe Gotcha month. 

Pain comes and goes in our life and it always will until Heaven, but God is there. He will turn our mourning into dancing. Our joy does come in the morning and He will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born. 

So if you are going through some crap right now I am so sorry. Please cling to God and know the joy is coming. 

All things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.