Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Waiting Game

Right now in both of our adoptions we are in the waiting period. I hate it! I mean lets just call it out - it sucks.  I have one child who is waiting for us 4 hours away. All we need to do is read the file and say yes then we can visit and hopefully bring him home.

The other 2 boys have no idea they have 2 brothers and 4 sisters, a mom and a dad waiting for them in a little place called Texas. They have no idea they are prayed for and loved. You know I dont think Micah does either. They dont tell the kids in state care they are going to be adopted until I think the day before the visit.

So we sit here and wait and wait and wait and not gracefully.

Please pray that we can bring Micah home this week. Also pray we get our USCIS approval back and appointment.

Thank you!!!


Be blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.