Tuesday, July 17, 2012

No file no fingerprints

Paul and I got up extra early to head to the USCIS office before it opened. Apparently every other person in Texas decided today was their day too. We waited line and then the guy told us today really wasnt a good day.  Our appointments arent until the 25th but we thought we would go early. So that didnt work out.

Then once again no file. So they said they sent it Wednesday of last week from Houston Texas to Fort Worth Texas. I have no idea why it has taken 6 days and still nothing! I feel like I have prayed through. God know what I want and in His timing it will happen, but please do not say to me "It will happen in God's time" I know this, I understand this, I accept this but hearing makes me want to spit.

I am trying to be ok in the waiting. I am thinking of if we are prepared enough is everything that can be ready, ready? I dont know. Hopefully the file comes soon.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.