Monday, July 30, 2012

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe tomorrow is the big day! Can you believe it? I can't!! I am so excited! (thus the ridiculous amount of exclamation points haha)

Today we confirmed with everyone about going to Houston so we feel better about that. His case worker also let us know that maybe we can have Micah after the second visit not 3rd. I hope we can get him the soonest day possible.

So the plan is go there Tuesday read the file, say yes. Wednesday meet with all people involved with our son and have a meeting, Thursday is a free day so far so we are going to Galveston to have a little fun, Friday our first meeting, Saturday our second and hopefully last meeting. Sunday we bring him home! That would be AWESOME!!!!

God is in control and he's got this. Please pray for Micah that he would attach to us. Pray for God's provision. Micah will need a lot of things when he comes home and Paul found out today that his boss will not be paying him for this week that he has to take off to go do this. Pray for our other kids that they would adjust really well to a new brother and all our kids would get along. Also pray for my tooth and stomach both are giving me some issues.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.