Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Houston we have a problem

Ok so I just had to say that haha!

Yesterday we read the file. It was grim, bleak and made him sound like an animal. I was quite all day. I think I just needed some time to really process and try to make sense of something that didnt make any sense. We are staying at a nice house with wonderful people. I thank God for them. Our new friends made us dinner last night and we hung out and talked while the kids played. It was wonderful.

This morning we woke up, well I was up every hour. Noah too. Sigh. But at 7:30 on the dot we got our conference call. It went well. I felt more hopeful. Then we got our visitation schedule and I kinda got a little heartbroken.

We get to see him tomorrow at 9am and then friday 12-8 and Saturday at 1pm. I ask when we get him and thats when we were told that we have to leave without him. He will be brought to our house at some point next week to spend the night then back to his foster home and then they will do that again. I dont know. I really just want my son home. I hate the back and forth back and forth.

So I am hopeful that he is not a savage beast that the papers made him look like, but sad that we go home empty handed.

Please pray for us, pray for Micah. Pray for Trin, Cherry, Sarie, Avenley and Noah too. Thanks

He crawled into bed with Cherry and refused to leave! haha. She didnt mind.

This gal is perhaps the most lovely gal I have ever met. She is beautiful and kind and amazing! Trinity and her were like two peas in a pod.

Trin with her new friends. 

Great kids!

Mad that his daddy took him out of Cherrys bed haha. He kept saying, "I told you No! Dad! I told you no!!!"

Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Ohh. Hugs. That back and forth is horrible. I have dealt with it for the past seven years with my DBKs, even to the point that they've lived with me for two months and then gone back to bio parents. It is truly heartwrenching. I am so sorry you are going through that and will keep you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.