This morning I had to get up at an ungodly hour, why do think I homeschool? lol. We made it down to the stop sign near our house and the tears flowed. I kinda surprised myself. We walked into his school met the other kids took pics and he was just so happy. He was smiling and winking at everyone.
"How you doin?"
Then when i went to pick him up his teacher said he had a fantastic day! He spoke more and his paper said he went on the potty 5 times. Wow!
I made sure I praised him and told him how proud we were of him. He came home and helped us unload some groceries. After that we got dressed and headed to football! His first practice. 
It was super hot but he did so well.
The coach had his arms out for high fives but Micah thought he needed a hug.
When it was almost over all the boys were to run down the field touch the church and run back. It was a long way, but Micah did it. His teammates were done way before him and as he was running back to the rest of the roup I hear "Micah Micah Micah! Go Micah! Yay!!!" They all cheered him on until he reached them. Wow. What a moment.
How cute is he?
Be blessed
Love this!!! What an amazing first day of school for Micah! The football pics are priceless!!! :)
ReplyDelete