Sunday, August 26, 2012

2 weeks home...already?

Wow I can hardly believe Micah has been ours for 2 weeks now. Paul and I were talking and we both felt like Micah feels more like our child this week.

He is listening better. When he doesnt listen and I start counting I only have to get to two and he is doing what he is told.

He has gained 3 pounds since coming home.

He takes his vitamins without struggle.

He smells good now! haha. Thank you Lotion and coconut oil.

He hasnt bitten in about a 4 days or so.

 He giggles and is talking more.


 He tries so hard.







 He plays nicer with the kids
The kids are less afraid of him

He has a new best friend (other than AJ)

So things are very much looking up and we could not have gotten through these past few weeks without the love and support from our family and friends and new church. Unfortunately our old church just was too self involved to even notice or care that we needed help. I'm not angry or bitter. Honestly I feel sad for them. They are missing out on such blessings by not caring for the least of these. But that is a whole other post or book (lost the plot book on kindle free on Sept 1st).

Be blessed




1 comment:

  1. I justt read this great news story and thought it would bless you.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/07/making-difference-tiny-texas-church-adopts-76-foster-kids/?test=latestnews

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.