Saturday, September 29, 2012

Auction and Updates

We have an auction going on on Facebook for our adoption. It is a small auction at first and then we hope to have another one later. We are also going to be having a spaghetti dinner in October we are just waiting on a confirmation date and then will put the details on here.

In other news Micah said his first sentence today. I want coodie. aka cookie. This is amazing!! He usually just points. Today he did try to point first and I said what? He then pointed again and I said what do you say? He the say "I want coodie." Micah was very motivated since it was food, lol.

Noah also is talking and signing more and more. We are so proud of both boys.

AJ and Micah continue to be best of friends. School seems to be a problem for Micah right now. I told the school before he started that he needed to be in Kindergarten. They told me no. They said I was wasting one of his years of being in school and it didnt matter anyway because of the IEP.  Well after a month of school his teacher called and said I was right, he needed moved from 1st grade into Kindergarten.

So Monday he was moved and all week he had very bad behavior issues. His schedule and routine changed and he freaked out. Gee I wonder why? You take a child from the only home he has ever known and throw him in with a family of 7 in a new city with new rules and new foods and then 2 weeks later you throw him into a new school with new teachers. He had safety in his routine. He knew when he would eat and where everyday. Now it has all changed at school. Friday he brought home a picture he drew and it said Micah was ask what he was going to do. He said at home lay down, LOL. My boy has been tired. He slept in this morning as football was canceled and he also took a really long nap too.

Tuesday is my first ARD. I really hope it goes well. I wish my husband was going. Well I had better get to bed its after 1am here.

Be sure to check out our auction on FB. Message me for the link if you need to.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.