Monday, November 5, 2012

Depraved Indifference



"Jesus Christ will change a man into a man that feels what Jesus Christ is feeling and he can not stay in Suburbia USA anymore and do nothing! Heroes are made because they are moved. Not in their head but in their heart."

My boys are in Bul*aria. They are starving, they are in need of love, medical care, food. When Eric Ludy says that if his son were in another country he would claw his way through a cement wall to get to him. He would call every friend he knows and say hey go get my child! I get that! I get that. There isnt anything I wouldnt do for my children. Paul and I walked through hell to bring back Micah. We would do it again as well. We had to lose a child in order to find Noah. God is still good. When I go to see my boys I will see things no one should ever have to see. I will smell things that will make me want to vomit. I will touch the faces of Jesus while I am there and it will change me. I will never be the same again and thats ok. 

If you are growing tired of me rant about adoption and seeking and saving the lost, if you are tired of hearing me ask you for money then you will have to go check out some other blog full of sunshine and roses because with every breath I have in me I will fight for my children. If it were your child over there what would you do? These are God's children and we are suppose to be His hands and feet so we need to go. Run, dont walk! Go! 

Foster, Sponsor, Adopt, Give, Pray. 

           A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.
                                                                                     Psalm 68:5


Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.