As many of us have heard Putin, Russia's president, has signed into law banning adoptions. Many people have spoken, many pictures of rescues children have been shared. People are saying this will be a death sentence for the children and it will, but I am here to say something a bit different.
I have been thinking a lot about Philippians 4:8-9 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.
I don't worry about the situation in Russia because I know my God is bigger than Russia. He has a plan and a purpose. We don't see what He is doing in the midst of the circumstance. If we can seek God in the middle of the circumstance we will see what to give Him praise for. I heard that last sentence at church today and it is such a great thought. Don't give satan the testimony only God.
Because of this new ban so many people are talking about the Russian adoptions. People that don't know about adoption are talking about this. This is opening up the lines of communication on adoption and orphan care. We can talk to so many people about the orphan crisis. The crisis that so many didn't know about now is becoming known. Main news stations are talking about orphans. Praise God! More orphans from all over the world will find their homes now because people are learning about adoption because of this horrible law.
Please remember that God works all things out for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. He loves those children more than us, more than we could ever imagine. Each and every one of them that suffers He feels that and He doesn't want that for them. He has a plan and a purpose for their lives. Because of this ban people all over the world are praying for those children, praying for orphans! Oh how wonderful is the of prayer. The Bible says the prayers of the righteous are powerful and effective. God is up to something, something big. Praise The Lord.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
I am so grateful for the comfort God's Word brings in these times. Continue to pray for those children.
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.