Sunday, December 30, 2012

Text to donate

Well although these dates may change I should be heading to Bulgaria in just a couple weeks. Before I go we wanted to raise 5000.00 if you look at the ticker on the side of the blog we are a little short. I'm not worried though because if God is for us who can be against us. Actually if you add the money on the ticker 3160. To the money in our FSP on Reese's Rainbow, 945.00 that is 4105. So to meet our goal of 5000. we only need 895.00 I'm not sure if we cause the money from Reese's Rainbow but I am counting it!

So to raise some money before our trip we have a text to donate fundraiser going on right now. All you have to do is text beckadopt to 28594. Super easy and a great cause! I can not wait to meet our boys that we have loved and paper chased for for the last 9 months! I can not wait to show you all pictures of our children, the children you helped us get to. Please spread the word and help us bring our boys home.

Be blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.