Sunday, January 13, 2013

Faithful

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Hebrews 13:8

The closer I get to travel the stronger I feel a little fear and anticipation. I keep thinking about what comes after the travel and how much more we have to fund raise and how long it could be until we can bring them home.

What I have also found though too is that I am opening the word and drawing closer to God and praying more and seeking Him even more and He is making himself known.

I wrote that above a couple days ago when I had started to a blog post and life happened. That's the thing about life, it happens. How true that above is and how much more faithful God is even in our weakness. Even when we don't deserve it. He gets over our junk and says "I'm still going to do this because it is about those boys!"

Someone just bought 300 meals for the homeless in our Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser! Do you remember the deal? If we got 300 meals we would be able to keep the entire profit and a donor would donate the money for the meals! Wow! God is so good! Our fundraiser isn't over until Tuesday but as of right now we have 380 meals for the homeless! What is even better is that right now there are only about 60 or so homeless on the street. That is because of the cold and holidays and things. If that is the case then the homeless will be eating a hot meals for several days.  They love hot meals! We won't be doing several days of pasta we will spread them out. I am so excited!

If you are going through an adoption or a rough time or waiting for your miracle know God is never late. He likes to show up it he 11th hour that way He gets all the praise. We still have more to raise but God is proving over and over again that He will provide. He has to He promised, "I will not leave you as orphans."

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.