Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Field Trip

Today we had o take the kids to the passport office at the post office. We called ahead because the last thing I wanted to do was get 6 kids dressed, Paul take time off work, clean the snow off the car, pile everyone into the cramped car, travel about 30 plus minutes away from our home on roads that are icy with drivers who don't really understand ice, just to get there and it be closed.

BE BACK AT 11:25 is what the sign said. Grrrreat!

This is where I wished I had bad behaved children. So we all head into the post office part and see what's the deal. The lady was less than curious so I decided we would stay there for the 35 mins until they opened. Go ahead little ones run and scream and have a blast. Then another worker walks in and says, "is this a school field trip?" Oh bless your heart DumDum. No, this is a family.

When the children weren't being loud or annoying enough I decided to pull out the iPad. Time to turn on the gingerbread man.
Volume up full blast- check
Children dancing and singly loudly. -check.
Insert evil laugh here! Bahahahaha

Oh we had a grand ole time waiting there. In fact so much fun that a woman said, "are you here for the passports? Right this way."

So now Trinity's passport is now on its way. That was one of the last tags on my list to do before I leave. It was actually the last on the list until I thout of about 10 more things!

3 days! God is so faithful!
Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.