Can that be right?
Someone pinch me this doesnt feel real.
I have a list and unlike Santa I am not checking it twice but more like 150 times. Last night I was reading the update about our boys. I just wanted to hold them after reading it. I cant imagine what they will look like.
Judah is 35lbs and about an inch shorter than our four year old. 41.3 inches He is 10! How is that possible? I cant imagine. I am still thinking it is a mistake.
Misha is 20lbs and only comes up to my very small 2 yr old's lips. 29 inches. He is 5!
As I read I could see how smart they are. How they just need a chance. I also read how very much they needed to be home and get medical attention. The things I read were sad, but I know my God is bigger. Adoption is redemption and God called us to these children. He promised them a hope and a future.
10 days!
God is good!
Please pray for our children and my journey. Pray for my husband as well. I will miss my little ones here at home so much.
Pray specifically for the rest of the adoption to be funded. As soon as we get home we will owe our agency 4,000. Our final payment. We also will need to pay the rest of the USCIS. We will have medical exams and clearances to redo. I know God will provide the money at the exact right time.
https://www.wepay.com/donations/EE-adoption
Pray for the health of our children in Bulgaria. Pray God would heal them. That we would find the best doctors for them.
Pray that the time from first trip until pickup is extremely short. Our bold prayer is our boys are home by March 2013. Only God can do that!
Thank you all so much!!!
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.