Saturday, May 4, 2013

Agency fees!

For those of you not on Facebook this week is what I lovingly am referring to as hell week. Everyday it got a bit worse. By Friday I was so worn and spent I thought sleeping for a month wouldn't even help. I was a shell of myself. Every day I prayed pretty much without ceasing. I prayed for God to help, some way, some how, please Lord I can't do this. Take it from me. Towards the end of the week we started to get donations. After each donation was an attack from the enemy. Still I praised the One who already won the war!  I prayed and praised.

On Friday our littlest girl was very sick. She had 103 fever and no other symptoms. I prayed over her and took her to the dr. They did bloodwork and needed her to pee for them to check it. The blood work came back bad. She had a bacteria infection but I'm what or where? We needed a urine sample in order to find out but after 16 trips down the hall to the bathroom for nothing we were told they would have to take her to the local children's hospital. She would need an IV and catheter. I explained that to her. One last time we went to the bathroom to try. I got everyone I knew to pray with me. Pray for pee!!! She went. Thank you Jesus! She had a horrible UTI and kidney infection. She needed a shot of antibiotics and repeat labs the next morning but we could go home with strict orders to take her straight to the ER if her fever spiked.

Saturday morning she woke up in good spirits feeling much better and her labs were better.  Then Paul checked his email and our debt card was used at 3am on Walmart.com for dixi cups and phone cards totaling over 100.00. Sigh. So our morning was spent trying to clean up that mess. But God is good. Later in the day we had a family come to us and tell us that God told them to give us money for our adoption. The amount he told them was 400.00 talk about sacrificial giving!!! I would love to walk up to someone and hand them 400.00!!!!! They cried. I excused myself to cry in private. I could not believe it. God is so good and His people are too. How wonderful to have such beautiful people in my life  who are so obedient to God. I am humbled.

Now what does this mean? Well next week we will send out our final payment to our agency. Then all we need is travel money. Plane tickets for the boys and one for me and my oldest daughter. She will be coming with me to pick them up so I can have some help with them.  So it would be amazing if you prayed for us.

Specific prayers
-for our boys health and safety
-for a signature and fast court date.
-for a pickup date before Judah's 11 th birthday in June.
-all travel expenses to come in.

Thank y'all so much. I pray that those who read this will be blessed and those who give and pray for us would be blessed beyond what they could ask for or imagine. In Jesus name! Amen.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.