Friday, May 3, 2013

Almost

We are so close to having our agency fees paid off. We need about 400.00 and then all the agency fees will be paid! What does this mean? This means all we have left to pay would be the travel. That is HUGE!!

On Sunday The Lord told me that my provisions were coming, they were on their way. I believed Him, really I did. Then satan showed up with circumstances. But still I praised and prayed. And now here we are getting the donations we need to pay off the adoption. God said in Psalms that He would not break His covenant or alter the words coming out of His lips. I am so blessed to have a Papa who not only loves me but loves my children.

I am also so extremely blessed to know all of you who have given to our adoption. Thank you. Please know I pray over every donation that comes in. I pray for The Lord to bless you and I know He will. Thank you so much for living and supporting my family!

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.