The time has come! We are heading to pick up our boys! We got our travel dates this morning. I knew there was a chance and was so excited I woke p and checked my email at 3:30am4:15 am 5am 6:10am and said screw it at 7 and got out of bed to pray and start my day. Man am I tired!
So the day we spring them will be July 8th!! We will be leaving here on July 5th. I can't believe it!
Only 27 more sleeps until I walk into their orphanage and take them in my arms home...forever!
Please pray we raise the airfare. We have enough for the hotel and food but not airfare. We are thinking we will need about 7000.00 more. Pray for cheap flights. Pray for their health, hearts and safety.
If you want to help us you can donate at the link below:
https://www.wepay.com/donations/bulgaria-adoption
Hang on boys Mama's coming!
Be blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.